Celine is know for its minimal approach, clean cuts and modern persona. This fall it clearly brought one of my favourite trend and that was definitely the peekaboo gingham. The Paris Fashion Week also saw emerging of new trend it's better to call it "kind of off the shoulder look".
Check out the photos for more details.
1. Statement earring: Celine brought back this 80s trend of "one earring only" and know doubt it nailed it.
Fashion Tip: Try this trend with off the shoulder trend.
2. Double breasted : This was a very common trend in Paris and Milan fashion week. There were double breasted coats, dresses, blazer etc.
Fashion Tip: wear this trend with silk scarf.
3. Kind of off the shoulder: The trend will last all throughout this year but in Celine there was a twist! Fashion Tip:Try it with a brooch
4. Peekaboo gingham: Worn gingham last season? Great! try something new! Drape a blanket scarf or cape over it.
Fashion Tip: Wear a white button down shirt over a gingham dress.
5. Duster coat: A trend that was strong last AW 2014 is going to remain even stronger this year. Try it with a pleated pant rather than the usual wide leg ones.
Let me know which trend did you like from Celine AW 2015 and how would you wear it.