Wednesday 23 September 2015

How To Wear Culottes From Day To Night

Hey Fashion Lovers!

This summer was all about culottes for me. I dressed them up and dressed them down depending on the occasion. Here is a picture of me in Washington during July wearing Forever 21 culottes ( 28 dollar) and Forever 21 top (20 dollar) .

The occasion: sight seeing in Washington in the morning  followed by Dinner in New Jersey.

Culottes could take you from day to night during summer. It's comfortable, breathable, breezy and stylish. 

Read on to know more.

As I had to attend a casual dinner party at night but at the same time don't want to look I have put a lot of effort I made sure my accessories stand out. In this case statement sunglasses from Aldo (10 dollar) Egyptian inspired turquoise necklace from Sears (19 dollar) and gold slip on from Aldo (40 dollar).


By changing the appearance of your tops or shirts can change and give a whole new look to any outfit instantly. My off the shoulder top now has scoop neck and looks Victorian.



As I would be spending the whole day in the sun and needed to pack a lot of things in my bag like water bottle, sunscreen, lipstick I went for structured bag in ivory colour. This colour adds richness and is perfect for the dinner party.


The trend to try this year is Morocco inspired prints. This print was seen in  Fall 2016( Versace, Giambatista Valli and Drias Van Noten) 
Fashion Tip: Go for loose silhouette and shape to get in the Persian mood


Another trend to try throughout this 2015 year is Victorian inspired high neckline. Whether you choose high neck collar, or high neckline, turtle neck or high neck frilled collar, this year is all about Victorian Era. Though it's a off the shoulder top I made sure the neckline starts from just below my throat.

Let me know what you think about this look and how you would dress down and up your culottes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE TO A FASHIONHOLIC'S LIFE

* indicates required
Follow
Free Shipping on Orders over $50
Teri Jon Gold-Goddess-Cocktail 200 x 200