Wednesday 23 September 2015

How To Wear Your Culottes In Vintage Style

I have a confession to make: I love vintage clothing. All my life I have always welcomed new trends but I get excited to try out vintage fashion more than experimenting with new trends. However, I also love the idea of mixing new trend with vintage fashion.

However there is nothing new in my attire except for cullotes which is again a vintage fashion trend. I spotted this beautiful cobalt blue polka dot cullotes at Fairweather which reminded me of Bridgete Jones. I bought it instantly seeing the room it gives me to move around, sit comfortably and stretch. 

Read on more to know how I dressed up to get in to vintage mood.

Blood red colour calls for attention and a must have fall colour. 


The high neck collar and long puffed sleeves are perfect if you want dress like a vintage diva.


A touch of modern would do no harm! A statement ring from H&M makes my look fashionable.


Hoop earrings are essential if you want to dress vintage.


Cocktail ring from H&M is perfect accessory to dress up your cullotes.


Ballets are timeless and they are always in fashion. Touch of blush is the best way to make your look subtle and not look overdressed. I opted for Ardene blush ballets to balance my vintage look.

Let me know know what you think about my vintage look and whether you would opt gor polka dot cullotes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE TO A FASHIONHOLIC'S LIFE

* indicates required
Follow
Free Shipping on Orders over $50
Teri Jon Gold-Goddess-Cocktail 200 x 200