Saturday 14 March 2015

Mix & Match: Houndstooth + Geometric Print + Sheen

Hey There!...Have you wondered how to combine the trends from present and past season in one outfit? It's pretty simple.
Today I wore my all time favourite houndstooth pants from FnF of Thailand. Since I m bored of wearing it with button down shirt, feminine blouses or tees; I swapped those with two tops...yes you heard it right. I layered sheen plunging top over my favourite black and white window panel print top from Suzy Sheer of Canada. I added a pair of statement earrings from Aldo and mid calf black booties from Globo Shoes to complete my look.


Shop all the trendy items here!


No comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE TO A FASHIONHOLIC'S LIFE

* indicates required
Follow
Free Shipping on Orders over $50
Teri Jon Gold-Goddess-Cocktail 200 x 200