Giambatista Valli brought nature, flower, beauty, feminine attire and everything that's between abstract and reality.
Check out the photos to know about the trends.
1. Busy Florals: it's pretty hard to pull off but I am in love with them and so definitely gonna try.
Fashion Tip: layer it over a button down shirt to make it more unique.
3. Floral + embroidery: It's pretty and feminine and Giambatista surely brought two of my favourite trends in one look!
Fashion Tip: Toughen it up with choker or go for spike jewelleries.
4. Buckle up: This fall try anything that has buckle. Love them or hate them....they were pretty huge in this show.
Fashion Tip: A bucke bag+ buckle shoe + buckle detail skirt= risk taker
5. Pretty in floral: Look for pretty floral prints in pastel colours or go for different shades of florals.
Fashion Tip: Try this trend with oxfords.
6. Abstract nature: It's nature inspired but it has abstract shapes and art.
Fashion Tip: keep it minimal with barely there make up.
7. Little bit of fur: Intead of trying a fur jacket go for dresses or skirts that fur detail in unexpected places like shoulder or sleeves or even hip.
8. 3d textures: It has been going strong since couple of seasons but Giambatista added floral power to it.
So which trend was your favourite and which one you would never like to try?
Write in the comments section below.