Friday 6 March 2015

Inspired By: 1920s

Hey There! fashion Lovers!..I love anything vintage and after watching Great Gatsby I got inspired by beautiful midi dresses, fringes, pearls and bowler hats. I am absolutely amazed by the fashion trend of 1920s, it was the starting of power suits and length started to become shorter from 1920s. But mostly women were seen in mid length skirts and dresses with pleat or fringe details.

I used my inspiration of 1920s and wore this pleated lucite green midi dress (SS 2015 trend) from Kolkata Sim Park Mall with this white button down shirt underneath from Suzy Sheer Canada.I gave this1920s look a new twist by adding a unique carom shaped black and white statement necklace (5 doller) from streets of Kolkata. I absolutely adore how the graphic flower print of the dress looks stunning with the sleeves of my button down shirt underneath and the carom statement necklace.As it's still chilly outside I wore tights, royal blue ballet flats and opted for black stone bracelet to finish the look. Let me know how would you wear the 1920's fashion.....




















Shop All The Looks Below


No comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE TO A FASHIONHOLIC'S LIFE

* indicates required
Follow
Free Shipping on Orders over $50
Teri Jon Gold-Goddess-Cocktail 200 x 200