Wednesday 4 March 2015

Mix & Match: Grey + Paisley Print + Zebra Print

Hey Fashionholics!
I bought a fur and leather zebra print loafers from Bata Marie Claire. Instead of wearing it with menswear inspired clothes I wore it with feminine staples. So i went for purple paisley full skirt from Kolkata. I usually wear this skirt with button downs, jumper or sweater; instead I changed my decision and went for something eastern inspired. This kimono style grey and red top from Cats Eye of Bangladesh is something that I wore less than any other staples in my closet so I thought of trying it out. Then I  added a nice watch and this fun bracelet from Malaysia and kept my accessories minimal because I wanted the outfit to be the centre of attention.
Write to me in the comments about your outfit of the day.







No comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE TO A FASHIONHOLIC'S LIFE

* indicates required
Follow
Free Shipping on Orders over $50
Teri Jon Gold-Goddess-Cocktail 200 x 200