Which AW 2015 trends are you most excited to try?
Well, in Christian Dior models walked in smokey eyes side pony tail and shiny boots
Check out the trends below.
1. Art inspired: They were not brush strokes exactly but it was inspired by painting and most were dark colours like burgundy, brown, mustard etc.
2. Shiny boots: there were shiny over the knee boots and ankle boots.
Fashion Tip: Try art inspired trend top with culottes and shiny boots.
3. Car Wash Skirt: Car Wash Skirt are the multiple slits skirts that are daring and a must try with tights.
4. Jewelled collar: A simple button shirt with jewelled collar were showcased on the runway.
Fashion Tip: Reinvent your work attire with jewelled collar button downs shirt and Car Wash Skirt. The key is to tone the look down with black blazer and simple pump.
5. Cropped pant with suit: Suit up with this new trend!
Fashion Tip: wear it with loafers for a menswear inspired look.
6. Tweed dress: Forget tweet jacket and go for tweed dress.
Fashion Tip: Try box clutch and long sleeveless vest with this look.
7. Shine on with iridescent : be glam head to toe and show your daring side with iridescent material
Christian Dior surely taught us how to reinvent work attire and party attire. Let me know how would you wear this trend.