Thursday 14 April 2016

How I Wear It: Flare Pant

Flare pants are in vogue and it wouldn't go out of trend this FallWinter 2015 either! Hearing this good news give you a very good chance of wearing them in various ways all throughout 2015. So...How would you wear your flare pants this year?
As its spring I kept my look fresh and stylish with season's most trendy colour,red. The White and red lace tunic gives my old fashioned grey flare pant a youthful look. I love to accesorize my look with statement pieces. So, today I wore garden inspired necklace with the spring season's IT stud earrings and finished the look with studded wedges.







No comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE TO A FASHIONHOLIC'S LIFE

* indicates required
Follow
Free Shipping on Orders over $50
Teri Jon Gold-Goddess-Cocktail 200 x 200