Monday 9 March 2015

Mix & Match: Chocolate Brown + White + Pear Green + Golden

Hey Fashionholics!!!
I love to add a statement piece to a simple outfit and today I decided to add this pear green statement necklace and golden bangle to this simple chocolate brown short dress which has embellished grey lace at the bottom. I finished the look by pushing the sleeves of my cardigan up for a casual girl next door look.



The colour combo to note: Chocolate brown + white + pear green + golden

Let me know in the comments about what you think about this colour combination and what colour combo you have recently tried or you are looking forward to try.
Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE TO A FASHIONHOLIC'S LIFE

* indicates required
Follow
Free Shipping on Orders over $50
Teri Jon Gold-Goddess-Cocktail 200 x 200