2. Poetic blouses: The blouses were poetic inspired and it has long frilly cuff sleeves with ribbon bibs.
Roberto Cavalli in AW 2015 show portrayed excellent Persian culture along with poetic blouses with ribbon bibs and frilly cuffs. There were poetic blouses in zebra leopard and snake print showing the wild side of the AW 2015 trend.
Continue reading to know more about the trends.
1. Animal print: There were mixing and matching of animal print.
Fashion Tip: try cheetah and leopard in one look.
Fashion Tip: Take fashion tip from Cavalli and try it with stripes.
4. Cropped sweater: fuzzy sweaters were cropped this season.
3. Longer fringes: forget the short ones and welcome longer fringes.
Fashion Tip: Wear it with colourful wedges and tweet jacket this fall.
Fashion Tip: Wear it with wrap mini
5. Persian inspired: This is what I loved the most about Paris Fashion Week. They take the risk of experimenting their design and prints inspired from different cities and culture. This time Dries Van Noten went for Persian prints.
Fashion Tip: mix it with gingham or pinstripes
6. Jewel tone emerald: Emerald is still going to be strong this upcoming fall....but this time go for jewel tones.
Fashion Tip: wear it with other jewel tone colour like fushia or ruby
I would definitely try poetic blouses and Persian inspired looks this fall. Which one would you love to try?