Tuesday 10 March 2015

How To Wear: Pastel And Metallic

Hey Fashionholics!!!

I have never rocked a metallic skirt during daytime, it looks surprisingly great with pastel and black. So, on my birthday I wore this embellished collar pastel embroidered top with something shiny like this knife pleated metallic skirt. As for a slimming effect black tights looks great with black boots.

Mix & Match tip for today: pastel top + metallic skirt + envelope bag.

Check out my other photos for more tips and let me know in the comments section below how you would rock this trend.

Slimming tip: Black tights + black boot
Hair Tip: Middle apart ponytail 





I absolutely adore this Aldo earrings which goes with almost any outfit. Go for earrings which has contrasting colour stones in different shape. The upper part is square and emerald and the lower part is oval and navy blue. The earrings try to make my face look slimmer and longer as the shape of the earring is leaner. 



If you want to stand out in your lunch brunch or daytime parties try something like this statement earrings with envelope bag. Carry something like dark clutch or envelope bag since it would look striking against the metallic skirt.




I love this black envelope bag not only because of its shape but also because of its detail. The interesting detail in this purse and the beautiful golden buckle makes it a standout piece.





The collar of the pastel top is unique, it has little stones and beads all over it. For a day time party choose something in light colour but make sure it has embellished work and interesting detail like this embroidery of my top.




Charm bracelets are always beautiful. This charm bracelet from Guess is gorgeous but not over the top for my outfit.




If you want a little drama in your outfit try something like knife pleats. A knife pleat skirt in metallic is perfect for daytime party or lunch brunch with your friends.





A dark interesting dangling earrings looks great with light top....a fashion tip that is always timeless.

If you love this post and want me to post similar posts then let me know in the comments. Please don't forget to mention how you would wear pastel and metallic together.
Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE TO A FASHIONHOLIC'S LIFE

* indicates required
Follow
Free Shipping on Orders over $50
Teri Jon Gold-Goddess-Cocktail 200 x 200