Saturday 6 June 2015

Flowers And Leafs

It's Saturday night and it's a bit chilly out there in Toronto. It's summer in every parts of the world but the temperature has been dropping down in Canada. So, I decided to try something different in this so called "summer".

 With whole new outfit combination and style ideas here I am writing about my latest ootd in the middle of the night. I needed to write about this outfit because it's been a long time I don't try something that is out of my comfort zone.....what I mean by out of my comfort zone is pulling off shorts! 

Actually I was never in to shorts or minis. I am more in to flowy dresses, vintage frocks, trendy styles, culottes, long skirts and midis etc.....however I have my own style of wearing shorts and minis. Mostly it's with black tights. As the weather suggested a little bit of cover up, I went for black tights and ankle boots.....

Not a bit uncomfortable in this outfit and I think it absolutely goes with my personality. Infact I love wearing tights unders shorts, it gives a little bit edge to my feminine top.


What I have combined today? It's Flowers and Leafs!!! I went for baby pink floral top and leafy print navy shorts.


This has been one of my favourite colour combo so far! Baby pink + navy blue and it looks perfect with black as well.


It's easy to wear tights during summer! If you are a huge leggings or tights fan like me layer it under a shorts or minis.

Let me know whether you like today's outfit post and also let me know how do you wear your favourite shorts. Hoping to hear from you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE TO A FASHIONHOLIC'S LIFE

* indicates required
Follow
Free Shipping on Orders over $50
Teri Jon Gold-Goddess-Cocktail 200 x 200