Monday 22 June 2015

Colour Combo: Peach + White + Red + Brown

Hello, Fashion lovers! Summer is officially here and I am more excited than ever because this year I got more of spring weather than sunny and warm weather. So, this pictures were taken last week before the start of warm, hot and humid season.

Check out the pictures and let me know what you think about today's fashion tips.

Summer is all about vibrant colours, white and pastels and with that in mind I came up with a new colour combo to follow this summer: peach+red+white+brown 
I added a fall colour, brown as well to my perfect summer colour combination look to experiment.


I wanted to make my look feminine and modern and therefore I made sure there are cute elements to my outfit: tiered top and bow shoe lace.


To protect myself from wind I wore my brown cardigan keeping the front open. I went for something dark at the top for a slimming effect.


As for accessories I went for something glitzy to match the buttons of my cardigan.

Let me know what you like and dislike about today's post, hoping to hear from you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE TO A FASHIONHOLIC'S LIFE

* indicates required
Follow
Free Shipping on Orders over $50
Teri Jon Gold-Goddess-Cocktail 200 x 200