Tuesday 9 June 2015

Trend Alert: Dress Over Skinny Jeans

Hey Fashion lovers! I love summer with lots of sunshine, icecream truck and street foods popping at every street corner. It was sunny and beautiful outside but the weather turned colder in evening. So, today it was an exhausting day because I rode 2 subway trains and 2 buses. I am finally able to reach home safe and sound even though there was huge number of people on my ride back to home. So, all these hassle was for my doctor's appointment which I had completely forgotten. It's good that I have a sister with great memory and who notes down every important dates. So, it was 18 degree and my black and pastel assymetric dress seemed to look perfect for this summer season. I wanted to put on a leggings or tights underneath but as I was in a hurry it became hard for me to search for my favourite leather leggings. I saw this American Eagle Skinny Jeans lying idly on the wardrobe and thought why not give this old favourite a try.

As I knew the weather would turn chiller after evening, I went for this navy blue blazer which matched with my skinny jeans. The next thing I did was grab a wedge and long strand of necklace.I think long strands works well with cowl or scoop necklines. As I was in a rush I reached for big bags with lots of space and when I have nothing to wear as accessories I go for my all time favourite black bag and studded wedges.

These are my today's picture, check out my outfit of the day and let me know what you think. Also let me know whether you like this dress over skinny trend.






Hoping to hear from you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE TO A FASHIONHOLIC'S LIFE

* indicates required
Follow
Free Shipping on Orders over $50
Teri Jon Gold-Goddess-Cocktail 200 x 200