Monday 1 June 2015

Get Beach Ready Hairstyle For Summer!

Hey lovely fashionholics and beautyholics!

Today I am going to review a new hair spray that makes your hair look beach ready. Just bought this from shoppers drug mart and I think this new and awesome spray needs a review. The best part about this spray is you can spray it on both damp or dry hair. It tousels and bounces and gives a mermaid wave to your hair.

The company is Schwarzkopf and the name is got 2b beach trippin, salt infusion waving spray. So if you have been thinking of having pretty waves that bounces when wind blows during summer, I must say consider this product before you go for something that hasn't been reviews well. 

Check out my picture towards the end of the blog post and let me know what you think.









Also let me know whether you would buy it or look for something different. Hoping to talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE TO A FASHIONHOLIC'S LIFE

* indicates required
Follow
Free Shipping on Orders over $50
Teri Jon Gold-Goddess-Cocktail 200 x 200