Friday 29 May 2015

Going Karate Kid!

Hey Fashionholics!

No, I am not suggesting anyone to learn karate or take up kick boxing lessons this summer. All I am saying is this could be a new fashion trend for this summer. I have worn this outfit last month and made culottes the official favourite bottoms in my wardrobe.

So, in this scorching heat I find culottes the most appropriate transitional piece that can be worn in both summer and spring. What's your spring to summer transition piece?

Check out my pictures below and let me know what you think.

Judo belt is a must if you really want the karate kid look.


Combination of vibrant red, cobalt blue and earthy brown shows the spring to summer transition time.



Not a fan of chain necklace. But bigger chain necklace in metallic surely drew my attention.



I went for little bit of waves in the end when it came to hairstyle. Keeping the top part straight.

As I come towards the end of the post, it suddenly occurred to me it's Friday and Friday night means lots of fun and experimenting with your party look. Let me know what did you do this weekend and how did styled your outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE TO A FASHIONHOLIC'S LIFE

* indicates required
Follow
Free Shipping on Orders over $50
Teri Jon Gold-Goddess-Cocktail 200 x 200