Tuesday 14 April 2015

Mix And Match: Kimono + Palazzo

Hey Fashion lovers!

How it's going? My outfit of the day is kimono and palazzo and I finished my look with 3D flower necklace.

I am not a very big fan of palazzo but I am a big fan of this shade of blue which looks great with many colours especially black and white. So, I decided to wear this bright cobalt palazzo I bought very recently with one of my old favourite black and white printed kimono top.

Read on to know how I mixed and matched my look.



I tend to shy away from big prints coz I am heavier at the top, but recently I started experimenting them with different cuts and style. So, I went for not so large kimono sleeve and V-neck which makes my outfit look better.


It reminds me of end of winter and start of spring....This necklace is one of my favourite and it blends with the whole look without making me look bulky.


I love mixing large prints like this with basic prints like stripe. Want a fashion forward look? Go for separate items in same colour combination but different patterns and texture. 


I tend to carry bulky bags like this....rather than carrying it under my arm because I want to draw attention to lower parts of my body which is slimmer compared to my top half. This is also one of the reason I balanced this kimono top with a bright cobalt blue palazzo which also draws attention towards my leg.

Let me know what you think about my outfit of the day? Do you ever want to try kimono and palazzo together. Let me know how would you wear it in the comments section below ...

Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE TO A FASHIONHOLIC'S LIFE

* indicates required
Follow
Free Shipping on Orders over $50
Teri Jon Gold-Goddess-Cocktail 200 x 200