Sunday 12 April 2015

Pick Of The Day: Floral Printed Chambray Shirt

Hi Fashionholics!!!

How was your weekend and what was your weekend outfit?

Spring/summer fashion is always so fun and vibrant and one thing that is adopted more than anything is floral. However I thought recreating my style and go for something unexpected like floral printed chambray shirt and metallic knife pleated skirt. 

Read on to know more about this creative outfit of mine.

What I love doing is rolling my sleeves up above my elbow cause it makes it look more laid back and relaxed.


I bought this chambray shirt from one of the store in Bangladesh called Artisan. Why I bought this? I love everything about this shirt ....the details, the front pockets, the Peter Pan collar and ofcourse the tiny floral print.


Wearing shiny fabric during the day takes a lot of gut. I wore this Forever 21 knife pleated skirt with mustard shoe to tone it down a little bit.....and it looks fabulous!


What I love about this collar is I can wear necklaces of every shape and style. So I went for this multi colour one that looks pretty over my floral printed chambray shirt.


Long satchel bag is so me! The powder blue bag unexpectedly matches the whole outfit.

So, how do you wear your chambray shirt this spring? And what other things are on the top of your spring fashion list? Let me know in the comments below. 
Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE TO A FASHIONHOLIC'S LIFE

* indicates required
Follow
Free Shipping on Orders over $50
Teri Jon Gold-Goddess-Cocktail 200 x 200