Tuesday 21 April 2015

Fashion Tip: Shirt Dress + Platform Heels + Maxi Skirt + Side-part Ponytail

Hey Fashionholics!

Last weekend It was a busy time with my cousin who came all the way from Chittagong to Dhaka to visit me since I am leaving my home country, Bangladesh this Friday and going back to my country Canada. 

So, the day was spent in a rooftop garden with cousins followed by dinner with family afterwards.

Check out the pictures below.

Usually I wear this printed orange shirtdress with gladiator flats, scarves and shades. However I  was bored of wearing my shirtdress from Catseye of Bangladesh in a bohemian style and thought of tucking this beautiful printed orange mini shirtdress in this black maxi skirt making it look a bit classier.



I matched my pearl and blue net bracelet with my blue and white platform sandals. Matchy matchy is not gone yet!!!



My Versace metallic bag in soft material is perfect for night out, it's simple and classy. So, go for clutches in soft material rather than the usual hard ones like box clutches this summer. 



Aldo has perfect dangling earrings which is acceptable in occasions such as night out with friends, date night or dinner with family and relatives. I went for this black and gold pair which shines bright and looks great with my orange shirtdress.


Side part ponytail is my favourite hairstyle now and it looks great with longer dangling earrings.

Let me know what you think of this ootd post and whether you would ever try this style. If you have any Fashion tips to offer contact me and I hope I would hear from you soon.

Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE TO A FASHIONHOLIC'S LIFE

* indicates required
Follow
Free Shipping on Orders over $50
Teri Jon Gold-Goddess-Cocktail 200 x 200