Friday 24 April 2015

Fashion Revolution: Who Made My Clothes?

Hi Fashion Lovers! Do you know who made your clothes.....? Do you know the brand name?

 24 th April is Fashion Revolution Day . On 24 April 2013, 1133 people were killed and over 2500 people were injured when the Rana Plaza factory complex collapsed in my city Dhaka, Bangladesh.Such social plus environmental catastrophic situation continues and its high time we need to change the scenario. 

On Fashion Revolution day, I, Qazi Fabia Hoq would like to honour all the people who died in the tragic death of Rana Plaza Plaza Factory collapse.

Today, on fashion revolution day, I know the brands behind my outfit and accessories. So, today I wore a shift tops with gorgeous neckline from Catseye, Bangladesh. Black maxi skirt from George, Walmart. Ivory studded wedges from Khadim, India. Stacked bracelets from, Call It Spring, Canada.

Just like every other today I have my very own fashion tips to share with you guys.

Fashion Lessons to follow from my today's ootd are as follows:

1. Fashion Tip: shift top + maxi skirt + statement wedges + stack of bracelet.

2. Mix And Match: Go for tops or shirt with gorgeous neckline and finish the look with stack of bracelet for a night out instead of lots of chunky accessories.

3. Colour Combo: Ivory shoe + blush bag 

4. Hairstyle Tip: Wavy lob hair that falls loosely on either of your shoulders.

Check out my photos below.








Let me know what you think of today's ootd.....and let me know what brands are your favourite and who made your clothes you are wearing?

Let's support Fashion Revolution together and change the fashion industry for good.
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE TO A FASHIONHOLIC'S LIFE

* indicates required
Follow
Free Shipping on Orders over $50
Teri Jon Gold-Goddess-Cocktail 200 x 200