Thursday 16 June 2016

Being Señorita!

I know I have been acting all weird and going crazy over the latest trend that is Spanish Influenced! It just looks way too romantic, feminine, joyous, trendy and fashion forward at the same time, so I cannot help it and thought I should recreate this look with Black And White! Yes you heard that right! I know Spanish style requires a lot of colours especially red. It also requires frills, ruffles, tiers etc. But you can give your outfit a little bit of Spanish touch and recreate them in your own way. Since personal style is important, I have recreated this trend and made it look feminine and experimental at the same time!


So here is what I thing you should have in your outfit to add a touch of Spanish Style and make it look fresh !



Even if the outfit is black and white, you need a bit of flare on your outfit to get in to the Spanish Vibe! Don't you agree?


Bored of ruffles? Why not play with your sleeves.... Go for bat wings, bell sleeves and Victorian sleeves to bring back the Spanish Influenced trend.


Fun accessories that has flowers, leafs and looks spectacular are the main element to transform your look to make it look Spanish.... I went for a asymmetric earrings, leaf knuckle ring, round bag ,red shoes and a flower hair clip.... 
Trust me it is not hard to wear flower on your hair, you can simply wear this without looking overdressed....you just need the perfect dress and accessories.


Maxi skirts are in this year and if you want to rock the Spanish Influenced trend like you mean it, then opt for something that has lot of flares at the bottom and goes past your ankle....


Add a bit of red! If your outfit is simple opt for something red! Red is sexy, fierce, attractive and has Spanish Vibe.....Here I opted for red shoes to make my outfit look refreshing.

So, how would you add this new trend to a simple outfit ? 

Let me know

Shop Similar Looks Below






Shop Maxi Skirts




Shop Fun Sleeve Tops





Shop Red Shoes




Shop Flower Hair Clips





 Shop Round Bags




Shop Asymmetric Earrings





Shop Rings





Shop Tangerine Lipsticks




So, Would you love to be Senorita as well?

Love, Fabia

No comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE TO A FASHIONHOLIC'S LIFE

* indicates required
Follow
Free Shipping on Orders over $50
Teri Jon Gold-Goddess-Cocktail 200 x 200