Tuesday 31 May 2016

Layering Is Not Only For Winter!

Layering is not only for winter! Layering your waistcoat over a summer ensemble can look as good as heavy layering during winter time!! Since I always feel layering can instantly make anyone look put together I thought of wearing my white crochet shrug over my yellow pleated & asymmetric  nature print dress which shouts summer is (unofficially) finally here! 
While dressing up I believe in being comfortable and to be fashion forward. But one can only be fashionista by putting together an outfit that requires thinking out of the box. I love the idea of wearing dress over pants even though many are opposed to this layering technique. Here, I opted for leather leggings instead of pants. What do you think of this outfit pairing?
Sometimes your accessories can speak what you are feeling and it also means how you are portraying yourself to the world. I wanted my outfit to have a vintage feeling to it. I was clearly in the mood for 70s. Fringe earrings, polka dot bag and loafers resembles the 70s and therefore completes my outfit! What do you think?
Loafers look great with asymmetric dresses like this. Wear your low-high summer dresses with loafers this summer. 
Mixing print on print is not new. But mixing a printed dress with printed accessory is way too much fun!
The man bun is the hairstyle of the year, 2016 and definitely looks great with anything and everything! Read this post HERE by none other than Leandra Medine of ManRepeller.
.
An unexpected element and a personal touch is a must while dressing. No matter what trend you are wearing today, a lit bit of personal style could elevate how you look! Don't you agree? To make my outfit look eclectic and statement making I opted for layered bracelet and knuckle ring from thrift store of Singapore.

Let me know whether you had fun reading this post and shop all the similar items here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE TO A FASHIONHOLIC'S LIFE

* indicates required
Follow
Free Shipping on Orders over $50
Teri Jon Gold-Goddess-Cocktail 200 x 200