Friday 20 November 2015

How To Rock Bombshell Trend For Fall 2015

For Fall 2015 apart from goth, geek, minimalistic, party girl trend there is one trend that has stood out the most on the runway and that's the Bombshell trend.

It was a bit cold night last Sunday and the occasion was formal. I was bored of my cocktail dresses and I wanted to try something shorter and body hugging like this oxblood red and black patterned dress however the weather calls for a bit cover up. Instead of tights I thought leather leggings are comfy and a creative option. It worked wonders! It instantly gave a new look to my body hugging, bombshell short dress. I also love the dress not only because of its pattern and silhouette but also because it is slimming and it has pockets at the front! Its wonderful that a dress could be functional yet stylish! As the occasion was a formal party I went for classic accessories. A hat clip as you can see below is one of my favourite accessories that dressed any casual look and transforming it in to formal. I also went for eye catching sea blue necklace that was simple yet something about it makes it stand out and wore a statement ring. I finished my look with black and white printed pointy high heel show that matched perfectly with my hat clip. 

Check out the photos below.

Do you love the bombshell trend as much as I do? What do you think about this outfit post?

No comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE TO A FASHIONHOLIC'S LIFE

* indicates required
Follow
Free Shipping on Orders over $50
Teri Jon Gold-Goddess-Cocktail 200 x 200