Saturday 28 November 2015

Fall Fashion: Peplum + Knife Pleats

Hi, Everyone. This fall I have decided to try and mix different fall fashion trends and create a whole new fascinating and fresh looks.

Check out my latest fashion trend crush, it's knife pleats! I love pleated skirt but this shiny knife pleats from Forever 21 (20 Canadian Dollar)gives my whole outfit Avant Garde look. I thought of accentuating my curves and nothing makes one look leaner, taller and have that envious hourglass body shape than the peplum top.

Cross body bags are in and I thought of opting for Nine West Blush Bag.


Bejewelled printed top might be last season but I had huge crush on this top which was on sale in H&M for only 5 Canadian dollar. Can you believe that?



Stone Cuff in blush colour sets the perfect night out in town mood. The cuff is from H&M and for only 5 Canadian Dollar.



Since you always don't go by a car and need to take bus or subway, you might think of ditching your perfect of heels and go ballets. In this case I went for blush pink ballet from Ardene and for $ 10 only.



Fringe dominated the whole Spring Summer 2015 and Fall Winter 2015 Fashion shows. But instead of wearing fringe I went for fringe accessories. Fringe burgundy earrings are from Cats Eye Of Bangladesh for only 20 dollar.



Tights are best for fall but I tend to go for shear ones if the weather permits me.

I hope you love my latest post and let me know what's your favourite fall fashion trend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE TO A FASHIONHOLIC'S LIFE

* indicates required
Follow
Free Shipping on Orders over $50
Teri Jon Gold-Goddess-Cocktail 200 x 200