Sunday 20 December 2015

How I Wear It: Tiered And Tulle Dress

Sight seeing in Singapore was fun but it felt hot and humid in the mid November. In the hot humid days it was impossible to look impeccably stylish. So, I thought of putting less effort by opting for tiered and tulle dress from Fairweather which has rich and extremely beautiful colour combination. 
How do you wear your favourite tiered and tulle dress? I kept it super simple the last time I wore this dress.  I love the fact that the slip on  tiered and tulle dress is not only comfortable but looks marvellous for daytime. 

Check out my outfit below.

Since it's mid November and it gets a bit cold at night even though it's extremely hot during the day; I layered my look by wearing a black tee underneath my dress. Check out Garage and BlueNotes for black tee.


A charm bracelet is necessary if you are in tropical land with lots of temples and amazing Buddhist shrine around. The charm bracelet matches perfectly with the environment.
Also carry a big structured handbag to fit all your necessary items. Check out Aldo, H&M and Sears for great deals in huge structured bag.


Tie your hair loosely in a ponytail in tropical climates even if it's winter time to avoid getting sweaty.


A big cocktail ring is super sexy in any occasion 


A statement necklace doesn't have to be super big.... A aquamarine and navy blue stone necklace like this was will surely make your outfit glamorous.


A simple black wedge is what you need when going for sight seeing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE TO A FASHIONHOLIC'S LIFE

* indicates required
Follow
Free Shipping on Orders over $50
Teri Jon Gold-Goddess-Cocktail 200 x 200