Thursday 11 February 2016

How I Wear It: Polka Dot and The New Stripe (SS 2015)

One of the biggest trend of spring summer 2015 are Polka Dots  and the Whimsical Stripe . For the last few season most fashion personas areMixing Prints in to their outfit. So I thought why not go for the biggest fashion trends of spring summer 2015? I love this top from a thrift store of New Jersey, it has 4 different colour stripe combos: Military Green, TealBlack & White. To brighten up the top I opted for this Mini Tangerine Skirt with White Polka Dots ( from my home country, Bangladesh). I finished the the look with White Pearl & Stone from Macy's, Silver Hoop Earrings from streets of Kolkata and Silver Stilettoes. Finally to achieve a ladylike look I tucked the top in the skirt and I am ready to shine!
Write me how would you wear this biggest SS trends.

Shop All The Trends here:


No comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE TO A FASHIONHOLIC'S LIFE

* indicates required
Follow
Free Shipping on Orders over $50
Teri Jon Gold-Goddess-Cocktail 200 x 200