Monday 1 February 2016

Fashion Tips And Tricks: Floral Top+Dotted Pants

Hey There! It's still warm in Bangladesh and there is no sign of winter here. I have been lately struggling with my blemishes and pimple and finding it hard to adjust to the humid weather. But I hope I have managed to look fresh and trendy for this winter!

Check out my pictures below and let me know whether you would try floral top and dotted pants. I love this top because it is slouchy and has V neck and the color burgundy is perfect for my skin medium light skin tone. I tucked the top in my super comfy and 'perfect for summer' pants from Fairweather. I layered my H&M necklace with the 3-D flower necklace I found in the streets of Kolkata. As for accessories I went for white shoes and beige soft clutch. I finished my look with messy ponytail and dash of lipstick.

Let me know what's your November must have and whether you would try this print combo. 
Shop All The Looks Below:




No comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE TO A FASHIONHOLIC'S LIFE

* indicates required
Follow
Free Shipping on Orders over $50
Teri Jon Gold-Goddess-Cocktail 200 x 200