Thursday 26 March 2015

Inspired By: Scotland

What are you inspired by today? 

Today I m inspired by Plaid, Scottish bagpipes, famous castle of Edinburgh and festival of August.

Today I wore my Suzy Shier Midi Plaid Dress over my Button Down White Shirt and Tights. I opted for this Statement Pearl and Animal Print Necklaces to make my look stand out. Instead of usual Black Pump I choosed to be dramatic with Colour Block Shoes.To finish my look I added a Pearl Head Band and a Simple Watch. Let me know how would you wear your Plaids.





Keinan Shipka makes it look school girl with Tights and Ankle Boots and Chung on the other hand keeps it cool with Black Cardigan and Strappy Black Sandal.

I also love how Emma gave her look a tough girl vibe with Moto Jacket and at the same time gave it a feminine twists with Black Pump.

Shop all the looks here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE TO A FASHIONHOLIC'S LIFE

* indicates required
Follow
Free Shipping on Orders over $50
Teri Jon Gold-Goddess-Cocktail 200 x 200