Thursday 30 April 2015

What To Wear: Lunch Date

Hey Fashion Lovers!

I know by now you all know my style of mixing different prints and colours, but today I bring you a different story of  building your outfit in an unique way. Read on to find out more.

The outfit is pulled together and accessorised considering what to wear on a coffee date or casual lunch date with someone special. We have all heard the same boring advice that LBD or a dress is best for any date, but today I show you how to break out of choosing the same outfit option over and over again. 


For the most dramatic entrance think of starting with an edgy shoe.... How about animal print loafers?


Go for accessories now. Don't reach for the dress yet. Decide on what accessory you would go for. I went for edgy cocktail ring which is on my thumb and went for this unique yellow bracelet.


How about going for metallic in the daytime? I thought of having one metallic item in my outfit, the envelope bag!


Next step is to ponder about your hairstyle.....do you have any signature style..... I would go for a messy bun for a luch date. What about you?


Mixing same textures is fun. I went for red and white embroidered top with forest green embroidered  midi skirt adorn with shimmery beads.


Finishing touch? Sunglasses!!! Whether it's square or round frame, it definitely is one of the most best option for a date. Don't you think? However make sure it suits your face structure and style.

Hope you like my ootd and let me know what you think about today's post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE TO A FASHIONHOLIC'S LIFE

* indicates required
Follow
Free Shipping on Orders over $50
Teri Jon Gold-Goddess-Cocktail 200 x 200