Friday 20 March 2015

How To Wear: Shimmer Top

I thought of not reaching for my Little Black Dress for couple of days and instead focus on those clothes that sit in the closet for years. So, yesterday for my friend's birthday party I reached for my Violet  Sequence Top from Sears of Canada. However before reaching for any Skirt, Jeans , or  Dress Pants I thought of going for my Pastel Flower Print Dress from Pantaloon of  India which I wore underneath the Top. To make my outfit look put together I reached for my Blush Pink Belt from Cats Eye of Bangladesh and tucked my Top in the Belt. Finally I finished the look with Strands Of Pearl from Pantaloon of India, a Watch and a messy side bun.


Shop all the products below:


No comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE TO A FASHIONHOLIC'S LIFE

* indicates required
Follow
Free Shipping on Orders over $50
Teri Jon Gold-Goddess-Cocktail 200 x 200