Monday 2 March 2015

Multiple Fashion Personality Disorder

Fashion has always been my passion since childhood....my love for fashion started when I was 6 years old. My mom used to dress me up in Pretty Floral Dress and Sweaters with little Black Ballerinas....and from then on I started developing my Romantic Yet Creative fashion persona....Over the years my style changed. As now I write it's hard to exactly describe my very own personal style. Sometimes I am in the mood for something Dramatic & Trendy and sometimes I go for Romantic Yet Edgy , and other times I love to mix Classic Items with touch of  Norm-core....or I would opt for something Eclectic and Creative....I call this multiple fashion personality disorder....  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE TO A FASHIONHOLIC'S LIFE

* indicates required
Follow
Free Shipping on Orders over $50
Teri Jon Gold-Goddess-Cocktail 200 x 200