Wednesday 11 March 2015

Mix & Match: Loafers + Fit & Flare Dress + Leggings

Hello Fashionholics!

A new day brings a new fashion tip! 

Today I was in the mood for something light and romantic and though of trying out one of my dress from my India trip of last year. So, I wore my lace blush colour fit and flare dress that has three quarter sleeves and toughened it up with leather leggings and loafers from Marie Claire which has black and white cheetah print on top.

Read on to take notes on Fashion tips.


1. Colour block with light colours like go for something like powder blue and lemon, light peach and ivory and one of my favourite blush with white.

2. One thing I love about this dress is the tulle at the bottom which makes the dress look adorable. Look for Tulles and laces for the romantic look every girl craves.

3. Dress over leggings doesn't have to be weird....Well that's what the Channel SS2015 runway report says!






4. Add only one fun colourful accessories to simple outfit cause you don't want people to notice your clothes and accessories only!!! What I mean is that people should also notice and appreciate you and your style! Therefore I choosed to wear only one fun accessory this time. 

5. Look for longer necklaces to make your torso look lean and also look for geometric shapes. 

6. This necklace has very interesting colour combination like tangerine, peach, orange, light cobalt, yellow, sea green and is perfect from day to night. Therefore this statement necklace is fun and creative way to style your outfit.






7. Get the look of romantic yet grungy with this simple rule. Go for 1 romantic item with 2 grungy pieces. In this case I went for lace fit and flare dress for the romantic vibe. I toughened my look with leather leggings and cheetah print fur and leather loafer.

8. Tired of this particular romantic yet grungy look? No problem! Add fun accessory like statement necklace which calls attention.






9. Want another interesting trick? Next time go for two tone fit and flare dress

10. Menswear inspired pieces are everywhere from runway to high ends and every other high street stores to thrift stores and you name it. So, keeping that in mind I went for loafers which is trendy and comfortable.

11. The most important fashion tip from this look is that balancing 4 different styles in one outfit. Fashion tip and trick from this ootd: romantic+grungy+menswear inspired+fun and creative.

12. The last fashion tip to note: loafers+fit & flare dress+leggings

Let me know what other fashion tip you could think of and how would wear this trend. Comment below to let me know about your opinion on today's look.
Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE TO A FASHIONHOLIC'S LIFE

* indicates required
Follow
Free Shipping on Orders over $50
Teri Jon Gold-Goddess-Cocktail 200 x 200