Wednesday 13 April 2016

Floral Printed Pants Saves The Night!

I attended a dinner party last night in the midst of gloomy weather. It was raining cats and dogs and I didn't know what to wear. I didn't feel like opting for a cocktail dress or wide leg pants which are in vogue right now. I wanted to try something out of the box but at the same time wanted to feel comfortable. I went for my dark floral printed pants.

 Floral Printed Pants totally came to rescue!!! 

So my pick of the night was printed pants and I wanted my accessories to be the dominating factor  in my attire.And ....Wavy and messy was What I wanted for my hair to look in this rainy weather. Read on to know more about my outfit.

It's easy to style a printed pant if it's base colour is black.


As I said I want my accessories to stand out, I opted for something shiny and I went for flower statement necklace that matched the floral prints of my pant.


I tucked in my white zipper shirt loosely as it makes my body shape look proportional and leaner. 


The statement accessory for last night was a polka dotted mint print box clutch from Target.


Something that makes any woman look tall is pointy pump and if it's a classic black pump it would make any outfit look gorgeous and elegant.

Let me know what you think about today's outfit of the night! 

And also let me know how you would wear your printed pants at night.

Shop all the similar looks below.



Love, Fabia

No comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE TO A FASHIONHOLIC'S LIFE

* indicates required
Follow
Free Shipping on Orders over $50
Teri Jon Gold-Goddess-Cocktail 200 x 200