Tuesday 5 April 2016

Reminds me of Barbie!

Red has always been the top of the list of colour that makes you look hot and stylish! But I wanted to make it look subtle and cute with my A line flare skirt....plus point is it has an extreme flare at the bottom!

So, what I love about this outfit?

Reminds me of the song....I am a Barbie Girl 

I love the fact that this skirt can make any boring outfit look fun!

I love the fact that it looks surprisingly cute

The Crossbody bags are always manageable and easy to carry.

I love the fact that statement pieces like my aqua blue sea shell cuff and golden chain necklace do not take the attention away from the outfit.....Its just makes the whole outfit look visually stunning!
Shop Similar Looks Below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE TO A FASHIONHOLIC'S LIFE

* indicates required
Follow
Free Shipping on Orders over $50
Teri Jon Gold-Goddess-Cocktail 200 x 200