Tuesday 5 April 2016

Black and white can be interesting!

I have been thinking of wearing the classic trend black and white again. So, to attend a family get together.I thought I should keep my outfit low key yet comfortable. However I played with my accessories to bring out the best from my outfit.
So check out my pictures below and let me know what you think....

I am still in love with wide leg pants and a print like this one looks great with any kind of top.

I am lover of floral prints and all pretty accessories. So I would suggest my readers that next time ditch your floral dress and go for floral bag instead.

Don't you think stripe looks great with the print of my pant? 

Statement wedges are all you need in 2016!

If your accessories are not daring your outfit is boring!

Go for unexpected lengths! Mix different textures and colour..... 

Layer a light colour top underneath your dark sweater.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE TO A FASHIONHOLIC'S LIFE

* indicates required
Follow
Free Shipping on Orders over $50
Teri Jon Gold-Goddess-Cocktail 200 x 200